Considering the multiple impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Global Platform for the Right to the City calls for two thematic Assemblies with the objective of exchanging experiences, as well as articulating and strengthening initiatives that are being developed by our networks and organizations.
The Assemblies will have specific themes to help the debate and organization of actions, on the dates and times to follow.
- Assembly 1 – Adequate housing, popular economy and the right to the city
- Date: April 17, 2020 (Friday)
- Time: UTC 3:00 pm (see your local time here)
- Assembly 2 – Right to the City, integral health and protection of life
- Date: April 23, 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: UTC 12:00 pm (see your local time here)
If you wish to attend the assembly or need more information, don’t hesitate to write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org