Description: Ciudad Común is a non-profit organization whose main objective is to promote a critical perspective of urban and housing studies in Chile and Latin America. As a think tank, the Corporación Ciudad Común is composed of academics, activists, and public policy experts who believe in socio-environmental justice and the right to the city.
Mission: To be a space for the production of collective knowledge, opening up debates on urban and territorial issues to all actors involved in making, thinking, planning and producing cities, with a special focus in the quality of life of inhabitants and their rights.
Right to the City Components:
- 1. Non Discrimination
- 2. Gender Equality
- 3. Inclusive Citizenship
- 4. Enhanced Political Participation
- 5. Fulfilled isocial functions
- 6. Quality Public Spaces and Services
- 7. Diverse and Inclusive Economies
- 8. Sustainable Cities with inclusive rural-urban linkages
- Regional groups
Web page: www.ciudadcomun.org