We have just released the September issue of our quarterly newsletter.
There you can find a summary of the most important activities and campaigns we have carried out over the last three months, as well as upcoming events and other information of interest.
At this issue, you can find information on:
- Right to the City to face the Global Crises a review of our participation at the HLPF2020
- A video of the Right to the City to face COVID-19
- Civil society initiatives in response to COVID-19
- A review on the Laboratory of Housing: Community organisation: the key to respond to the current crisis
- Right to the City. The Construction of a collective Utopia
- The launch of our latest campaign: Cities for Dignity, not for Profit!
- Upcoming events
The idea behind these newsletters is that they function as a collaborative space, where the whole of the network can share relevant information. We invite you to contribute to the future issues of our newsletter, sending information on past or future activities, opinion articles or any other kind of information you would like to share. The newsletter is published quarterly, usually at the end of March, June, September and December. If you are interested in the opportunity, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org